Because Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) student Ana Sophia Aragon (21) off Guatemala excursion the nation, she’s got a beneficial opportunity to realize about this new society and you will way of life out-of different countries. But she says brand new Xmas way of life during the Guatemala will vary than just those individuals out of many other countries.
The vacation celebration initiate at midnight on vacation Go out, and that keep until the morning period Balinese women want to marry. She told you fireworks are lighted at right after which loved ones hug each other prepared each other a great Merry Christmas time.
“I collect in order to pray – so you’re able to commemorate brand new beginning off Goodness. m. Imagine if?” She says. Aragon, who has along with invested 5 years residing Muscat (Oman), is starting to become majoring in Organisational Mindset during the MRU. She has just relocated to Vilnius and you may accessible to answer a few questions relating to the lady existence and you can experience. She phone calls Vilnius home today; even though she’s already stayed in Muscat and you can Guatemala Urban area.
– I found myself likely to research during the Europe. Among my personal neighbours, Ruta from Kaunas, try Lithuanian. She explained one to Lithuania are a gorgeous country.
I looked the net to possess investigation programs and you may, of my personal findings, MRU is just one of the couples locations when you look at the European countries that gives a mindset Degree inside the English. I used and you can had an easy response. On top of that, my personal parents was basically unlock and you will supportive in the making it possible for me to wade and study overseas. They envision my studies for the Europe inside the a confident white.
– I understood just what my personal neighbor got said. She asserted that it had been a cold nation. Then i watched Lithuania checked into a tv series for the Oman. Some body throughout that Television plan mentioned Lithuania, however, I didn’t learn in which Lithuania try. I in the future learned.
– The audience is referred to as nation off “endless springtime” given that things are extremely eco-friendly. It’s an attractive nation, really multiple-social, and it’s fun become there when i am in a position to call on loved ones and you can loved ones.
– Oman is actually a highly different country off Lithuania and Guatemala? Just what did you notice in terms of the distinctions are concerned?
– The sun and rain and extreme temperatures is the most significant differences. Often it would-be most, hot for the Muscat, too sensuous becoming additional the whole day. It is a very open, around the world country with lots of foreigners. Dad is actually working in Oman in order for is why all of our members of the family to start with decided to go to Oman.
It is a standard signal to fund oneself when you go away. Liquor isn’t freely available and i also never ever noticed one intoxicated some body for the five years I was there. I found myself for the a global college or university for the Muscat, therefore i read with people out-of multiple places. Overall, residing Oman altered me personally making myself a more thinking-confident person.
– I’m sorts of an enthusiastic extremist weather-smart (she jokes). I went away from Oman where it was throughout the fifty level in order to Vilnius in which it’s on the -5 immediately. I have found it tough to communicate towards the older people in the Vilnius since the majority seniors don’t chat English and i also don’t talk Russian. But,I’m able to declare that Lithuanians have become appealing some one – particularly the youthfulness.
– When i stated, residing Oman altered me personally as a person. Your see much in regards to you where particular form. You do not have their offered friends in order to slim with the, as i performed for the Guatemala, you have to be available to experience new stuff.
I skip Guatemala, but because the decades admission, you earn alot more detached regarding urban centers. Already Lithuania are my domestic and that i feel very safe right here. And i am extremely separate here in Vilnius. I need to take care of me personally and I am much more aware of the items I actually do.
– You will find a xmas forest. We enhance they prior to Christmas getaways, so this can also be when inside the November. I discover Christmas time gift suggestions at the not always prepared until the morning of your own 25th. Essentially, the transaction – at the least inside my family relations would be the fact at we inflatable fireworks and you can hug one another wising each other good Merry Christmas. We usually consume new Xmas food during the early early morning times – at about 1 an effective.yards. Constantly feet out-of pork otherwise chicken is served.
Sure, i and consume federal eating eg tamales. It is a customized throughout Xmas Eve to play Xmas carols. The children constantly have fun with kid-amicable fireworks. We see church into Dec. 24th and you will 25th. Christmas time was an extremely happy, joyous holiday!
– I’m concentrating on my Bachelor’s Education in the Organizational Therapy while the We intend to work for a major international team later. One of the great things about their studies at MRU is that, on College, I can see individuals from a wide variety of places – Colombia, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France. You find out about the countries on the people regarding the individuals regions.
Develop, I am capable remain traveling and you will grow my look at around the world. Mykolas Romeris College or university enjoys place me personally to the right street, giving me the info and you can products to be successful about coming